2-days gorilla trekking Rwanda not only is Rwanda known for having one of the fastest-growing capital cities, but it is also known for the beautiful mountain gorilla trekking that is found in Volcanoes National Park. This is why you should take up a 2 days gorilla trekking Volcanoes activity and have a good time. Mountain gorillas are only found in Uganda, the Democratic Republic of Congo and Rwanda with close to half of the population inhabiting the mountain slopes of Virunga Volcanoes shared on the Rwandan side. These beautiful primates are habituated with a record of up to 10 families or groups of gorillas to put forward an unforgettable experience. Your safari will include a Kigali city tour among others.
Highlights for affordable 2-days gorilla trekking Rwanda in Volcanoes National Park
- Thrilling Gorilla trekking Volcanoes National Park.
- Service of English-speaking driver or driver.
- Travel in a customized 4WD safari vehicle.
- 1 night Accommodation.
- Community and Cultural interaction.
- Airport transfers.
Detailed itinerary for 2-days gorilla trekking Rwanda safari
Day 1: Transfer from Kigali to Volcanoes National Park
After your breakfast, the driver/guide will pick you up to begin the drive to Volcanoes. Upon your arrival, you will check into your booked safari lodge and have lunch and have some time of relaxation while enjoying the breathtaking mountain scenery and endless views of the thriving gently sloping hills with your overnight at the lodge booked.
- Up Market: Mountain Gorilla View lodge
- Mid-range: Le’bambou gorilla lodge
- Budget: Kinigi Guesthouse
- Meal plan: Lunch and Dinner
Day 2: Gorilla Trekking Rwanda Volcanoes National Park
Early wake up for breakfast at 6:30 am, and thereafter transfer to the park headquarters at Kinigi for your briefing in preparation for the gorilla trekking, getting the general rules of tracking and learning a little bit about the history of volcanoes. With your packed lunch, lots of drinking water and all the other necessities of Gorilla tracking, you will be ready to set off into the forest. Porters are available for hire at the starting point, and you are highly advised to get one to carry your items as it gets pretty tiring going uphill with any luggage on your back.
When you find these incredible mountain gorillas you will be allowed a maximum of one hour to view them and take lots of pictures and you will then return to your lodge for some refreshments. Check out and embark on the return to Kigali city. Meal plan: breakfast and lunch.
Things to bring for 2 days gorilla tracking Rwanda safari.
- A rain jacket is essential as it could unpredictably rain.
- Light clothes as the sun does shine pretty bright in this part.
- Torch is essential for safety purposes.
- A-Zoom lens Camera for photographs.
- A good insect repellent to keep those persistent insects away.
- Boots to use in Jungle of Volcanoes.
2-days gorilla trekking Rwanda safari includes:
- Airport transfers for pickups and drops off.
- Private safari Vehicle.
- Park entry fees.
- English-speaking tour Guide.
- Meals per itinerary.
- Gorilla trekking permits.
- En-route lunches.
- Pure bottled water.
- Driver’s Allowance.
- All activities mentioned in the itinerary.
However, 2-days gorilla tracking Rwanda excludes:
- Rwanda visa.
- Luxury drinks.
- Gratitude to local guides.
- Telephone fees.
- Porter fees while trekking jungle for gorilla.
- Personal insurance and shopping.