3 days Gorilla tracking Bwindi Forest ( Gorilla trekking Bwindi )
3 days Gorilla tracking Bwindi Safari in Uganda is a thrilling adventure with the beautiful gentle giants. Bwindi impenetrable forest National Park has approximately half of the remaining Gorillas in the whole world. The government of Uganda thus saw it fit to protect these endangered species and habituated 12 Gorilla families, 11 in Bwindi and one in Mgahinga to prevent their extinction. So much as Gorilla tracking is adventurous activity and gives all the thrill, it is also for a good cause to know that the payment you make for this 3 days Gorilla tracking Safari in Bwindi, activity goes towards the act of preserving their kind for future generations. So brace yourself for such a knowledge building adventure.
Price per person and numbers of people. ( For 2 people, each pays $1,132 in stock)
HIGHLIGHTS FOR 3 days GORILLA TRACKING Safarin in Uganda
- Batwa Community visit and cultural tour
- Guided Nature Walk in Bwindi impenetrable forest National Park
- Services of an English speaking driver / guide
- Travel in a Customized 4WD safari Vehicle
- Amazing whole day Gorilla Habituation experience
- 2 nights Accommodation in Park
- Airport Transfers
Detailed itinerary for 3 days Gorilla tracking Safari in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Day 1 : Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park
You will be picked from the hotel / place of residence at exactly 6:30 am after your breakfast so as to avoid the early morning traffic jam, begin your journey to Bwindi with a stop at the Uganda equator for coffee and pictures, and proceed to Mbarara for lunch at Agip Motel / Igongo Cultural Center. After your lunch, continue to Bwindi impenetrable forest National Park and upon your arrival, check into your reserved safari lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 2 : Gorilla tracking Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Wake up. have breakfast and by 6:30 am you should be on your way to the gorilla tracking tour briefing point. Here you will be briefed about the safety guidelines and be allocated guides and groups for tracking. Setting off is at exactly 8:00 am, the ranger guides make sure everyone has packed lunch, enough drinking water, comfortable safe shoes, and a porter for the backpack with a walking stick before the take off.
Gorilla trekking safari is one of the most extraordinary, astonishing activities you will ever enjoy. Observing and photographing the gentle giants ( mountain gorillas ) is so awe-inspiring!. Be prepared as Trekking of the Gorillas may take 1 hr to a full day depending on where your gorilla group last fed on. You will return to the lodge after your tracking as you relax for the evening. have your dinner and overnight at the lodge
Day 3 : Transfer back from Bwindi to Kampala / Entebbe
After your breakfast, check out of your safari lodge, making sure you have all your stuff together and we will then begin the journey back to Kampala with a stop at the Igongo cultural center for lunch. Proceed to Kampala and drop off at any desired location at the time. Meal plan: Half Board.
Gorilla Tracking Safari in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park includes:
- Airport transfers Pick up and drop off at your hotel in Kampala / Entebbe
- Gorilla trekking Permit
- Cultural entertainment
- Park Ranger Fees
- English speaking driver guide
- En – route lunch
- Pure bottled drinking water or Soda
- Driver allowances
- Park Entry fee
- Meals per itinerary
- All activities
Gorilla tracking Safari in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park excludes:
- Ugandan Visa
- Luxury drinks
- Gratitude to local guides
- Porter fee while tracking
- Personal insurance
- Personal shopping bills and any other item not mentioned above
A list of Bwindi Forest National Park Briefing Points for Mountain Gorilla Tracking in Uganda
What to bring – a checklist for 3 days Gorilla Trekking Safari in Uganda ?
- Rain jacket is essential as it could unpredictably rain
- Light clothes as the sun does shine pretty bright in this part
- Torch is essential for safety purposes
- A Zoom lens Camera for photographs
- A good insect repellent to keep those persistent insects away
- Boots to use in Jungle of Bwindi forest National Park
What are Gorilla trekking Rules : Before you set out ?
- Do not visit the gorillas if you have a cold or other infectious illness
- Human waste should be buried 30cm (12″) deep
- Maximum number of visitors is eight persons per gorilla group
- When you are with the gorillas:
- Maintain a 7m (21ft) distance from the gorilla
- Smoking, eating and drinking are not permitted on the tour
- If you must sneeze or cough cover your face and turn away from the gorillas, as they can catch coughs and colds from humans
- Visits are limited to one hour per gorilla group per day
- Do not use flash photography.